Learn more about Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance of Rail-way Infrastructure
In this webinar you will learn more about innovative solutions for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance of railway infrastructure.
PANTOhealth combines Simulation and IIoT and Predictive Analytic methods to deliver real-time monitoring and predictive maintenance reports for railway infrastructures. The mathematical model using the collected data from monitoring hardware can estimate meaningful data that directly determine the condition of the monitored system. In addition, the simulation engine based on the mathematical model can generate labelled synthetic data to train the AI engine. The Berlin based start-up PANTOhealth is one of the Coup de Cœur jury prize winners of the ERCI Innovation Awards 2021.
EURNEX and Witt Solutions GmbH give an overview of the Shift2Rail project Assets4Rail. Assets4Rail stands for measuring, monitoring and data handling for railway assets: bridges, tunnels, tracks and safety systems. The subject of Assets4Rail is the use of a specific information model with integrated algorithms to collect and analyse information provided by specific sensors for monitoring infrastructures.
- 10:00 Welcome words
- 10:10 Predictive Maintenance via real and synthetic data / Dr. Farzad Vesali, CEO | PANTOhealth GmbH
- 10:40 Assets4Rail – Measuring, monitoring and data handling for railway assets: bridges, tunnels, tracks and safety systems / Dr. Armando Carrillo Zanuy, Secretary General | EURNEX e. V. – Klaus Gradischek, CEO | Witt Solutions GmbH
- 11:10 Q&A
- 11:25 News from the ERCI network
- By registering for this webinar, you agree that the webinar will be recorded and published on the website of the European Railway Clusters Initiative (ERCI).
- Registered participants will receive an access link to the webinar in a separate e-mail.
This webinar is a local event of the EU Industry Weeks, organised by the European Railway Clusters Initiative (ERCI). ERCI comprises 15 research and innovation-oriented railway technology clusters, covering 16 countries. ERCI represents more than 1,500 SMEs and aims to promote innovation and the development of new business opportunities as a means to sustainably strengthen competitiveness within the European railway industry. ERCI promotes cooperation between industry and research, initiates innovation projects, organises B2B meetings and workshops. This also includes promoting visibility and networking at EU level.