The STARS project has been developed and coordinated by the DITECFER railway cluster from Italy,
gathers 16 railway-related partners in Europe and has the support of 30 key European organisations.
It is co-funded by the COSME programme of the EU.
The project aims at representing a booster in terms of production performances and innovation
capabilities for SMEs thanks to the uptake of Advanced Technologies that can make such change
What are the STARS Hack&Match events?
The “Hack&Match” events represent an integral part of the assistance process delivered by the STARS project partners, as we plan to accompany the more traditional SMEs to these events not just with
“needs” but with potential solutions. This will make both the Hackathon-part and the Matchmakingpart more specific and tailored.
The STARS Partners will organise five Hack&Match events during the project:
- The topic of the first one was: “Energy efficiency for Railway Processes, Products and Services”.
- For the second Hack&Match, we decided to focus on: “Big data for railway processes, products and services”.
- The topic of the three previous events was: “Energy efficiency for Railway Processes, Products and Services” ; “Big data for railway processes, products and services” & “Blockchain for railway processes, products and services”.
- For the fourth Hack&Match, we decided to focus on: “Digital Twin & Artificial Intelligence for railway processes, products and services”.
Participation is free of charge and 100% online.
Why should you participate?
Participating in the STARS Hack&Match events represent:
- for more traditional European SMEs operating or wishing to operate in the Railway and Multimodality sector an opportunity to get an overview of different advanced technologies that can be implemented on their companies to develop new features/innovations in their products/services, increase productivity, reduce costs, develop new digital business models and facilitate their green transition.
- for tech-savvy SMEs an opportunity to promote their solutions/knowledge and open up new potential collaboration (that will be further developed in the Matching part – registrations are
already open: https://starseurope.b2match.io)
- for any other organisation, an opportunity to co-develop ideas and promote partnering opportunities.