Learn more about Cyber Security and the Transport Sector which takes place on 13 April 2022 hosted by the Birmingham Centre for Railway Research and Education.
In this webinar we will present a series of presentations related to the Information Assurance, Information Security and Cyber Threats and Vulnerabilities as relevant to the Transport Sector. We have secured a range of industry and academic speakers to bring this topic to life.
- Name to be confirmed from Cylus – cylus.com
- -Dipl. Ingolf Sauermann from PECS-WORK – www.pecs-work.com/en
- George Bearfield from Rock Rail – rockrail.com
- Dr Richard Thomas from Birmingham Centre for Railway Research and Education (BCRRE) – birmingham.ac.uk/railway
- Rudolf Schreiner from Open Security OSA GmbH – www.objectsecurity.com
- By registering for this webinar, you agree that the webinar will be recorded and published on the website of the European Railway Clusters Initiative (ERCI).
- Registered participants will receive an access link to the webinar in a separate e-mail.
This webinar is a local event of the EU Industry Weeks, organised by the European Railway Clusters Initiative (ERCI). ERCI comprises 15 research and innovation-oriented railway technology clusters, covering 16 countries. ERCI represents more than 1,500 SMEs and aims to promote innovation and the development of new business opportunities as a means to sustainably strengthen competitiveness within the European railway industry. ERCI promotes cooperation between industry and research, initiates innovation projects, organises B2B meetings and workshops. This also includes promoting visibility and networking at EU level.